Whether you’re an expert angler or taking the kids to reel in their first catch, there’s no greater fishing destination than Destin, Florida. As the “World’s Luckiest Fishing Village,” Destin boasts the quickest access to the deepest waters on the Florida Panhandle.
Journey into the Gulf of Mexico and sink your line into the deep sea. Picture it: sun and salt air on your face and a cool drink in your hand. This is your chance to sit back and let the fishing team take care of everything. They have it all covered, from the itinerary and best fishing spots, to the license—and an experience of a lifetime!
Click on the photo gallery below for fishing fun!
Fishing in Destin
For generations, fishing has been a way of life in Destin. What better way to experience the local trade than with a fishing charter of your own? Embark on an inshore or offshore fishing expedition, and discover why Destin earned its reputation as the World’s Luckiest Fishing Village.
Home to the largest fleet of fishing charters in North America, our harbor offers the quickest access to the deepest waters on the Florida Panhandle.
Celebrating an occasion? Seeking a morale boost for your work team on the open water? Just looking to spend quality time outdoors with the family? From bachelor parties and birthday bashes to company outings and family reunions, a charter fishing trip is the perfect activity for your group!
Fishing charters range from 4 hours to extended voyages up to 4 days- and we even offer tournament fishing for the competitive anglers! Talk to us about combining your vacation accommodations with an equally top-notch fishing charter!
Call or message us to get more information on planning the perfect charter fishing trip in Destin!
Backdown 2, Captain Philip Blackburn
Charter Types & Pricing
- 4hr up to 72hr
- Tournament Fishing
- Sunset Cruises
- Crab Island Trips
*Species may vary depending on what is in season at time of charter. Inquire about species seasons and limits.
*Food & Beverage items not included in charter.
- Charter pricing will vary based on type of trip, boat and number of people. Call to start your vacation planning (850) 598-1965!
*Gratuity is customary for crew.
- Food & Beverage Catering: Are you looking to simplify your charter experience and avoid the hassle of preparing food and loading heavy coolers down to the dock? Let our team customize catering options from boxed lunches, specialty meals, snacks, bottled water, sodas, beer, spirits and more. We want to create the BEST charter fishing experience for your group! *Catering options available for a fee upon request.
- Special Occasions: Do you have a member in your group celebrating a birthday, anniversary, corporate trip or any other special occasion? Why not add that unexpected surprise of balloons, party decorations, company banners, cake, flowers, champagne, etc awaiting your groups arrival to the boat! Our team is available to coordinate any extras needed.
What To Expect
- Select the charter that best fits your group and schedule any add-on items prior to your charter by calling Salty Escapes (850) 598-1965 or emailing email@example.com.
- Pack food, beverages, sunscreen, hats, motion sickness medications and any other personal items that would make your charter more comfortable.
- The Captain and Crew will provide all instructions and itinerary of your charter. Gratuity is customary.
- Any fish caught will be brought back to the docks and filleted and bagged for you to take home. Enjoy your fresh catch of the day! We look forward to the opportunity to charter your group again soon. Safe travels home!
- SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE!! Post pics of your charter fun and tag #Salty.Escapes. We LOVE when our customers share their experience! CHECK-IN. SHARE.TAG.FOLLOW.REVIEW