Property management is competitive—especially vacation rental property management. It makes sense: the vacation rental industry has seen jaw-dropping growth (2x the growth of the travel sector in general!), with more projected.
As an owner looking for a property management company for your second home or rental investment, you have your pick of companies. We’d say you’re lucky to have options, but we also know it’s tough to be confident in your final decision.
Let us tell you a little bit about Salty Escapes, and what makes us different
- Full or limited rental management services
- Non-rental management services for owners that do not wish to rent but need someone to care for their second home
- Low introductory management fees
- Multi-unit discounts
- Personalized, hands-on service approach
- Customized plans to fit your unique goals
- Meticulous property care and maintenance
- Team of passionate, trustworthy, local professionals
- 24/7 emergency support
We know and understand the latest technology to streamline operations and provide a variety of marketing strategies to maximize a property’s highest rental potential. Like:
- Investment into the #1 Vacation Rental Software
- Diversified property listing sites and direct marketing strategies
- Professionally designed, mobile responsive website for simplified online bookings
- Guest, owner and vendor apps
- Smart Home Technology and Automation (locks, door sensors, thermostats and MORE) to provide easy check-in experience, enhanced security and piece of mind
- Noise Monitoring Detectors (decibel readers) limiting risk of property damage, reducing reports to local law enforcement and avoiding fines from associations
- Professional photography, videography and digital floor plans
- Easy to use owner portal and app to view statements, make owner reservations and view rental calendar in real time
- Guest damage insurance policy
- Guest rental agreement
- Referral program for owners
- Discounted fishing charters
- Continuing education, attendance of industry conferences and membership with the top vacation rental associations to stay on top of what is trending in our industry
We Offer Professional Hospitality
With us, the guest experience is far from an afterthought. It’s our reason for being! Many property management companies will take the booking dollars and disappear; we strive to create a perfect experience for our valued owners and guests, beginning to end. That includes:
- Professional, reliable and friendly service experience
- Luxury in-room amenities
- Full-service concierge services
- Reputable vendors that are licensed, insured and provide top notch services
- Future stay booking and review incentive programs to encourage guests to rebook and write glowing reviews
- Holiday extras like Christmas decorations, Thanksgiving in-home catering options, Easter baskets, Valentine’s Day amenities and MORE
- Special event amenities for guests celebrating birthdays, anniversaries, weddings and other important milestones
No Hidden Fees
Property management fees can be very high…and VERY misleading. At Salty Escapes, we clearly outline our simple and transparent fee structure. And never stray from it.
What Does Vacation Property Management Mean to Us?
It was 10:30 p.m.—at the height of peak season at my property management job prior to forming Salty Escapes—when my phone rang.
A guest, calling about a mysterious and ongoing beeping noise at his vacation rental. Mystified, I leapt out of bed to troubleshoot. Smoke detector? Appliance with a timer? HVAC system? Nope, nope, and nope. With two kids asleep, I couldn’t leave home, but I was determined to find a solution.
Time to phone a friend. I dialed my go-to maintenance partner and within 15 minutes, he arrived at the guest’s home to take a listen. Then he burst into laughter, still on the phone with me.
The culprit? A board game buzzer, lodged out of sight in the guest’s own suitcase.
We all shared a sigh of relief (and a laugh). Most importantly, our guests enjoyed the rest of their stay.
We look back fondly on that memory. In part because it ended well, and in part because you won’t find situations like that in any other industry but vacation rentals (and we like it that way). But it also shows the way we approach guest relations—with care and concern, swift attention, and a dash of light-heartedness.
Curious about property management opportunities?